If anything goes wrong during the process, press the reset button on the back of the device in order to reset it. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that the reset will work. So please use this at your own discretion.
1. Make sure you are on the main menu.
2. Put the player on Hold
3. Press the following keys in order:
4. If done right the machine will turn off and back on and load a colour bar, press any button to get off the colour bar and into the service menu.
1. Go to the main menu of the player
2. turn Hold ON
3. now press these keys in order
The player should restart and go into the service menu, turn Hold OFF and then find the Audio settings menu.
To exit the Test mode, go the main selection screen then press
up –> down and select EXITTEST then press right and select SURE, finally press the play/pause button, turn the power off and release the test mode
I am not responsible if your player stops working or if you encounter any errors.